Anger is often a challenging emotion to control, but with a little practice you can channel your anger in a more positive way.
“if you’ve ever felt a drive for action after being angry you’ve experienced a positive aspect of the this human emotion”
Knowing how to use your anger to your advantage can be a life changing skill.
8 tips for challenging your anger
1. stop to consider why you’re anger
2. look for what you can change in the situation
3. identify your emotional sore points
4. discover new boundaries to set and set new goal’s
5. use your anger as motivation to push hard yourself
6. focus on only what really matters
7. exercise to blow off steam
8 channel your anger into productive action