Is the Product Sales Specialist a SUPERMAN ? Yes he his !!
PRODUCT SALES SPECIALIST
The Product Specialist Sales Representative expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. The Product Specialist Sales Representative closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Business Development Sales Representative, Account Manager, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members. The Product Specialist Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provides training and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Lead demand-generating in terms of new product, marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth and new product targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Minimum five year college degree from an accredited institution, University degree is a place.
- Minimum six years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or sales experience in a complex sales process (no order takers)
- A record of achievement in the Product Sales Specialist position.
- Product certification or equivalent technical credential.
- PC proficiency
- English language is a mandatory
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- This position includes periods of telephone-intensive work and may require sitting for long periods of time
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises (KPI 75%)
- All prospective employees must pass a background check and references check.
- Emotionally stable
- Self motivators
- Best in approaching the right clients
- Better at communicating value
- More skilled at managing multiple stakeholders
- More opportunistic