Taking this ghastly risk is the condition of their being life; you see for all the life is an act of faith and an act of gamble because you don’t really know the flow; is not going to give under your feet the moment you take a step what an act of faith the moment you take a journey, what an act of faith the willingness, the willingness to fail, the willingness to try to experiment, the willingness to take some chances; what’s the first thing they say when you get on an airplane before they take off : fasten your seat belt. Why? Because you will experience some turbulence before you reach a comfortable altitude. I don’t care how good you want care, how talented you are; There are some times when things aren’t going to go right that you did not anticipate; there are times with anything that can happen will happen and you can even let it destroy your life or you can built upon it; you can permit it to let it hold you down or you can decide I’m not going to let that happen to me; I’m bigger than this; you will get knocked down but you won’t be knocked out; make a declaration to yourself, declare all-out war that you are going to get out of this rut;
I suggest to you that if you are facing a challenge don’t stop, continue to move, stay busy, stay busy, stay busy, work your plan; It’s not easy but through practice and practice, and practice and practice, makes some improvement, because what you give is what you get; a true hunter is wired differently, he’s wired differently that have the same makeup, there is some of you there opportunities that you’re like, it’s too difficult, it’s too hard, nobody can do it, you are not wired problem lying, welcome to challenge.
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear. – Jack Canfield
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I follow my own head. And if I’m determined to do something, then I’ll make sure that I make it happen. – Laura Dekker
- In a start-up, absolutely nothing happens unless you make it happen. – Marc Andreessen
- You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself. – Diana Ross
- Good things come to those who initiate. – Susan RoAne
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
- Three components make an entrepreneur: the person, the idea and the resources to make it happen. – Anita Roddick
- Immerse yourself in the energy of what you desire. – Hiro Boga
- Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. – Bradley Whitford
Think you are wired diffrent !!!